A longtime working professional providing quality work to a wide range of clients. Here are some of the services he can provide.
Andy's work has been exhibited in galleries all over the world and one of his paintings is in the permanent collection of the National Gallery in Washington DC.
Participant - Andy is always interested in new gallery opportunities.
Judge- Andy has extensive experience in juried shows.
Consultant - Andy can use his experience to help you establish a new gallery space, or to prepare your own work for display.
COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS Andy is an experienced and published creator.
SKETCHES & COMMISSIONS - order a one of a kind illustration in ink, or a fully rendered painting either digital or in watercolor or goauche.
Cover Work - Make your book stand out with an original art or uniquely designed cover.
$100-$300 - per page, pencils, inks and full color options
$50- $3K - Each commission has it's own ins and outs. Contact email@example.com to discuss your project.
School of Visual Arts
New York City- Undergraduate Studies in Comic art and Illustration
Providence, RI - Post grad studies in illustration and painting.
Ma College of Art and Design Faculty Illustration Studies, Freelancing
Emerson College Faculty Graphic Novel Studies and production.
Worcester Art Museum Faculty Illustration, comic art, digital media, installation art
Art All State Artist Mentor
Japan - Andy travels frequently to Japan, While there he studies the ways of Manga artists and comic art culture from the other side of the world.
Andy can lecture on art, art history, working as a freelancer, travels in Japan, establishing yourself as a writer or artist and many other subjects. His talks are lively and popular.
See www.undercoverfish.com for rates.
Boys and Girls Club Hall of Fame Ceremony
Art All State
Ma College of Art and Design
Regional Libraries throughout Massachusetts
Youth Art Month Ceremonies
West Boylston Art Honors Induction
- FLY: A TRUE STORY COMPLETELY MADE UP- UC Books
- THE TRAGIC TALE OF TURKEY BOY; AN AMERICAN LOVE STORY - UC Books
- JERRY CLAUS; THE RETURN OF DARK SANTA - Blue Monkey
- REQUIEM - 24 PAGES IN 24 HOURS - Blue Monkey
- WEREWOLVES OF WISCONSIN - McFarland Books
- DRACULA'S ARMY - McFarland Books
- FREAKISH BLUES - Freekish Bloos
- GEEKS & GREEKS - Geeks Press
- HOW TO DRAW GRAPHIC NOVELS - Chartwell Books
- HOW TO DRAW SUPERNATURAL MONSTERS - Chartwell Books
- HOW TO DRAW SUPERHEROES - Chartwell Books
- GEEKS & GREEKS - Relentless Goat
APPEARANCES & LECTURES 2016
- Mar 17-19 C2E2 Chicago with Veronica Fish
- May 7 FREE COMIC BOOK DAY- Friendly Comics Bellingham MA
- Jun 19-21 HEROES CON - Charlotte NC
- Aug 17-20 Wizard World Chicago - With Superworld Comics